About Me

My photo
K-Soul is a one stop online store that holds only Korean products, ranging from beauty, skin care and hair care. DESCRIPTION ~ K-Soul is established as a beauty care online store to provide professional and trendy skincare and cosmetics products that will suit variety of skin, sex, age, and function individually. It is unique in a way that we are providing variety brand of products from Korea to cater to different groups of users. These Korean products face only a handful of competitors, they are outstanding in terms of ingredients used, technology, R&D and market penetration. K-Soul is based on improving skin troubles with natural source and advanced technology used. MISSION ~ We only carries the best of the best Korean products which work miraculously at very affordable prices. Our mission is to create the flawless beauty for all users, we emphasize to provide the best choice of Korean beauty care products with best quality to our customers. Currently, we are expanding our products ranges from skin care and cosmetics series to body care products, in order to uplift our image to provide the ONE-STOP ONLINE BEAUTY CARE STORE to our customers.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Klair's Products Review

New Korean Skincare
February 28, 2012 1:32 pm · Posted by She Shops Makeup

I remember the first time I went to Korea was over 2 years back, and I was there for work for 3 weeks. At the end of that 3 weeks, I came back with half my luggage filled with skincare. They were so much cheaper than what was sold here in Singapore. At that time, there was just Face Shop and Skin Food in Singapore and the items were way overpriced here. I have since tried a number of Korean brand skincare and I loved them all for everyday use. Subsequently, every Korea business trip became a skincare stock-up trip for me.

Last year alone, I spent a total of about 6 weeks in Seoul for work. I would always check what my Korean colleagues were using and make them take me to the local places where I can get a good bargain. I bought so much 2 years ago that I had to end up giving them away to my friends, maid and mom that I didn't grab anything last year to prevent wastage. When I ran out of my Korean products, I simply stopped using them because it is so much more expensive to get them from the local retail stores.

About a week ago, I was called to do a review on this product called Klair's. To be honest, I have never heard or seen this brand in Korea while I was there (perhaps I was too engrossed with the mainstream stores). I was initially skeptical and read up on the brand before agreeing to give the products a try.





What I really like about this brand is the fact that it doesn't contain artificial colors, is alcohol and paraben free. And, most importantly, it comes in 4 different ranges to suit every skin type.



Of course, I am most interested in the Basic and Moisture range which seems to be most suited for my normal skin.

Klair's Smooth and Gentle Cleansing Oil

Price: MYR54.00 each at K-Soul

First impressions: The formula doesn't feel as thick as the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil but it does an amazing job at removing make up from the face, even eyeliner and mascara. My only gripe would be that there is perfume in this product so it may not be good if you have very sensitive skin. But if you are like me, you like products that smell nice while using them, then you are in luck!

Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Serum

Price: MYR54.00 each at K-Soul

First impressions: In this day and age, a regular skincare routine is never complete without a serum after application of toner and before moisturizer. I like the consistency of this serum, just one pump is sufficient and it doesn't leave a sticky feel. Have only been using this twice so I can't really say how it works on me. Shall do an update a couple weeks later.

Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Cream

Price: RM60.00 each at K-Soul

First Impressions: My current day moisturizer has hit pan and the timing of this product couldn't be any better. Although this is a cream rather than a gel texture, it was surprisingly smooth and does not feel oily on the skin. I have been using this as a base before foundation and I am loving it. The hydration from this cream keeps my laughlines looking faint and prevent them from peaking through my foundation which is awesome for a product this affordable.

Klair's Ultimate Dual Effect Eye Cream

Price: MYR81.00 each at K-Soul

First Impressions: If you follow my blog, you would know that I am extremely particular and picky when it comes to eye cream. I have battled with dark eye rings and eye bags for years. More recently, I started a new battle with fine lines.. Maybe I'm just being uber paranoid at getting old :( Anyway, this eye cream is light yet hydrated and it reminds me so much of the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream but at half the price.

Klair's Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream with SPF40 PA++ 

Price: MYR57.00 each at K-Soul

First Impressions: I was never really a fan of BB Cream because they tend to wear a little too light on me and also end up looking too caked-on. The color of this BB cream seemed to work decently on my skin once blended in. It would be nicer if it was just half a shade darker. But nothing a little powder can't fix. Anyway, I've been using this all weekend because I am usually too lazy to wear foundation or makeup whenever I'm not working. What I do like about this is that it doesn't leave a sticky feel on the skin after a couple minutes to let it set. The SPF40 is really handy and it sure works well as a replacement for my tinted moisturizers.

Klair's Ultimate Shield Butter

Price: MYR54.00 each at K-Soul

First Impressions: This was the first item I tried when I received the package. Whenever I see the name butter, I was skeptical because they tend to run too oily. However, I LOVE this product! It was very moisturizing, leaving my hands smooth almost immediately. And, the product absorbs very well and quickly into the skin so I can almost immediately get back to using my iPhone without oily marks and prints from the moisturizer. Awesome!

* All items shown in this post are available from K-Soul (The Korean Miracle Store) - an online shopping portal which focuses on bringing in skincare (mainly from Korea, including Rojukiss and Ciracle) at a much cheaper price.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment